Partner: Dave & Chris Manfred
Dave and Chris Manfred have been serving with Alliance Missions in Cambodia for more than 25 years. David has been the Field Director, overseeing the Alliance’s ministry in Cambodia, for nearly 20 years. Our team consists of more than 30 adults serving in: Christian leadership development through two Bible schools, medical work, church planting amongst unreached peoples and places, Bible translation (currently working on 2 different translations). Chris oversees the Alliance “Family Home” which is a Christian Guest House for the broader mission community in Cambodia. In the past year, she has also overseen a new addiction recovery center ministry. From March 2020 to June 2021, during Covid, the Alliance Missions team was privileged to see 20 new house churches started throughout Cambodia. It has been an unusually open season of harvest even in the midst of all that was happening throughout the world.
CCC has been a close partner with the Manfreds and the Cambodia field since 2005. Over the past year, CCC has directly invested in the following Cambodia priority ministries:
- The New Hope schools for more than 150 at risk minority children (Phnom Penh)
- The Poipet thyroid disease ministry with Dr. Kent and Chris Copeland (NW Cambodia)
- The new Sustainable Ministry Center which is being developed by Bounoeuy Kes (Eastern Cambodia)
- A new strategic church building in Banlung (NE Cambodia)
- Ministry to the minority Vietnamese in Cambodia
- Building improvements at the Alliance “Family Home”.