2020 Annual Meeting
2021 Elder & Nominating Committee Nominees:
Join us Sunday, January 31st @ 11:45AM in the Auditorium for our 2020 Annual Meeting. Members will be asked during the Annual Meeting to approve the CCC Nominating Committee nominees for 2021 Elders and Nominating Committee. Also, stay-tuned for the link to sign-up in the weeks to come! Below are the nominees:
NOTE: You must be in-person in order to vote.
The 2021 Nominating Committee recommendations are:
- Melissa Oliver - Melissa has attended CCC for 14 years. She and her husband, Jeremy, have three children; Logen, Alexis, and Camille. Melissa serves with her husband as the AWANA Sparks directors. She also serves on the CCC Women’s Ministry Team and leads a women’s small group. She works as a fifth grade teacher in the Rochester Public School district.
- Kristy Perry - Kristy has been attending CCC for 13 years. She met her husband, Ray, at church and they have four kids; Hannah, Allie, Sophia and Cole. She currently enjoys serving in AWANA and as an online church host. Kristy is a stay at home mom and enjoys her women’s bible studies, hiking and trying new recipes in her free time.
For Elders, our 2020 Nominating Committee and has brought forward three candidates.
- Adam Brase - Adam and Amy have been married 20 years and part of the CCC family since 2001. They live in Oronoco and have three children: Kaylie (19, UNW St.Paul), Logan (16, PSEO at RCTC ), Sadie (13, homeschooled), as well as Bentley, the wonder dog. Adam works at Mayo Clinic, leading Strategic Intelligence. Their family has enjoyed being involved in a variety of ministries from the early days of volunteering in the nursery to leading a life group to coordinating the AWANA Store, being part of the Guest Service Team, serving in MOPS and AHG and most recently as online service hosts. Adam has also been humbled to serve as an elder alongside incredible servant leaders. He and Amy are licensed foster care parents for New Life Family Services and they enjoy traveling, hiking and game nights with the kids. Adam’s favorite passage is: Romans 12:11-12“Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord. Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.” Click here to learn more about Adam!
- Nick Charbonaeu - Nick and Katy have been married 12 years and have attended CCC for 14 years. They have two children: Alexa (11) and Tanner (8). Nick works in the IT department at Mayo Clinic and is a team lead supporting radiology imaging systems. Katy is a stay at home mom and often volunteers at Byron Intermediate school. At CCC Nick and Katy have served in the Childrens’ Ministry programs including kidcity, AWANA, and VBS. Katy also serves in Womens’ Ministry as a Bible Study co-leader and is a part of the Women’s Ministry team. Nick has recently started to serve as a camera operator to record the weekend service for the virtual church community. He is also a leader in the local Trail Life USA Troop #102. In his free time Nick enjoys traveling, photography, spending time with family, and playing games. Click here to learn more about Nick!
- Jaime Gathje - Jaime and Shelby have been married for 26 years and have four kids, Andrew (21), Jacob (20), Sam (17) and Hannah (15). Jaime loves teaching Spanish and is World Language Department Chair at Mayo High School (go Spartans!). Shelby, after being a stay-at-home mom and homeschooling for 15 years, returned to ‘paid’ work 5 years ago and enjoys her internal consulting job at the Mayo Clinic. In the past 20 years at CCC, Jaime has played guitar in worship ministry, served as an Elder, coached Sparks and T&T-ers with their verses in AWANA, and, during COVID, helped in guest services. He and Shelby host a Life Group in their SE Rochester home and Jaime also co-facilitates a Bible study group with young men from many churches and high schools in the area. Jaime enjoys traveling, hiking, fly fishing, woodworking, and hockey. Click here to learn more about Jaime!